Read more to learn how you can promote women's well-being in the workplace.
OptimHire’s research found that 50% of women prioritize “Great work-life balance” when choosing their workplaces. Moreover, we also
- Educated 2,50,000 people about how OptimHire is always there to empower working women.
- Engaged more than 33,000 people
- Could inspire thousands of women how it’s never too late to start doing what you love and reach one step closer to your dream life.
OptimHire is a cornerstone of several working women’s careers. Our organization is brimming with numerous inspiring women who are making a mark in the recruitment industry!
Following that, we did a short survey about ‘‘What is the most crucial factor working women look for in a workplace?” to get to the roots of the issues they often face and learn more about the preferences of working women.
Our research found that 50% of women prioritize “Great work-life balance” when choosing their workplaces. And after that comes factors such as Equal pay & growth, Flexible working hours, and other reasons. Here’s a quick snippet of our poll results:
Inspired by the results, we started a short campaign, #OptimQueens, to inspire and motivate more female talent to establish their professional life by leveraging our Partners’ Program.
At OptimHire, we believe in reflecting and celebrating the goals we’ve achieved, big or small.
So, in this blog, we will share the love we’ve received and everything we’ve achieved from our #OptimQueen campaign.
How OptimHire is contributing to women empowerment?
Firstly, we did some internal observations and to our surprise, we observed these incredible results:
- More than 70% of women recruiters of our organization are earning lakhs as commissions and contributing to the growth of our organization.
- Almost every week, women are in the top 5 positions in the recruiters’ leaderboard and on the list of highest-earning recruiters.
- In the past few months, we have seen many confident, courageous, intelligent, and determined women recruiters joining OptimHire’s team, making it big and roaring ‘success’ in the recruitment industry.
With our campaign, we educated more than 2,50,000 people about the importance of empowerment of working women and how OptimHire is always there to lift them.
In the beginning of our campaign, we connected with several OptimQueens and learned that
OptimHire is an integral part of several women’s inspiring journeys!
Moreover, we motivated not just women but also for men to start their careers with OptimHire Partners’ Program. Here are some responses we got:
Not only this, but we got several incredible feedback from our campaign…
Time to break the monotony and start your professional life!
The aim of our campaign is to reach, aware, and inspire as many people as we can to break the monotony and start their professional life.
And guess what? We successfully achieved that mark!
We engaged more than 33,000 people and successfully shared the message of how it’s never too late to start doing what you love and reach one step closer to your dream life, when you have OptimHire by your side.
How can women break the hierarchy and start their professional life?
Moreover, we were able to inspire more than 11,000 people by sharing the stories of our dedicated, strong, and passionate OptimQueens!
Our world is filled with several strong and talented women who are a treasure trove of various skills and ideas. All they need is a great platform and a little support to utilize their efforts and make the most of their skills.
So, we thought why not share it to give a wake up call to the women about their capabilities and how they can also achieve amazing results.
- Our first video campaign narrates the stories of our strong and inspiring OptimQueens who started their journey from scratch but with their hard work and OptimHire’s support, they are now earning lakhs and living their dream life.
- Our second video campaign addressed the issue of “the harsh societal judgment working women face” and the solution of “How can women break the hierarchy and start their professional life” with OptimHire.
And, we feel delighted to share that we received amazing feedback from several people on our video campaigns.
Well, these are some of the amazing and inspiring results we received in our campaign!
Moreover, we know life happens and it’s ok if you didn’t get a chance to check everything we shared in our campaign.
However, if you wish to take a look at our campaign and discover the hidden treasures waiting for you, it’s still not too late. You can simply visit OptimHire’s LinkedIn page and take a look at the exciting insights.
Ready to take the next step?
Explore OptimHire Partner’s Program and partner with us to work in an equal, diversified & inclusive organizational culture and get one step closer to your dream life.